9/16" router bit with 5/8" bearing

Porter Cable says they include one of these with their 7216 Ominjig, and it is needed to cut 1/2" dovetails. My new Omnijig did not have one, and when I complained to PC, they said it was discontinued and not available.
I am trying to find one, and cannot; the only ones I find are the same size on both cutter and bearing. Where can I buy such a thing?
If you cannot find one I think a 9/16 bearing and bit will do if you replace the bearing with a 1/2 x 5/8 or get a 1/4 inch shank and get a 14 x 5/8 bearing. I went the other way. I have a lathe and I made a sleeve that is 9/16 x 5/8 and pressed it over the bearing. max

You can buy bearings seperate from bits- I got a tin full of bearings.
-Dan V.