#656 Arts & Crafts round dining table

Hi,

I would like to make a table with an Arts & Crafts pedestal base I have seen.

There is a version on page 55 of "Stickley Craftsman Furniture Catalogs" and also at

've seen it reffered to as Stickley #656 and #717 and also as a Charles Limbert design.

Has anyone ever seen plans for this base or have a source for a good set of pictures?

I have been able to produce a drawing in Sketch Up and I am happy with the general appearance but I am not quite there on the finer points. The four "legs" look good and I could probably work out how to attach them. I am struggling to work out a construction method for the main pedestal.

Brian

Reply to
brian.harty

Sorry,

this link may work better.

brian.harty

Hi,

I would like to make a table with an Arts & Crafts pedestal base I have seen.

There is a version on page 55 of "Stickley Craftsman Furniture Catalogs" and also at

.

I've seen it reffered to as Stickley #656 and #717 and also as a Charles Limbert design.

Has anyone ever seen plans for this base or have a source for a good set of pictures?

I have been able to produce a drawing in Sketch Up and I am happy with the general appearance but I am not quite there on the finer points. The four "legs" look good and I could probably work out how to attach them. I am struggling to work out a construction method for the main pedestal.

Brian

Reply to
PDQ