$6500 Bull

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth.
Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.
The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him.....
But they kind of taste like peppermint!

Better stay away from those cows.

LOL!
On 10/1/2013 12:54 PM, jo4hn wrote:

They come in cinnamon flavor too. ;~)
"jo4hn" wrote:

Lew
On 10/1/2013 1:54 PM, jo4hn wrote:

Tried to email this to a friend and Verizon flagged it as spam!
LOL, John