6 inch dust collector pipe

Anyone know of any good deals on 6 inch pipe for a cyclone dust collector? Looks like Penn State's got a decent price on their premium pipe. Has any one used it?
Thanks Much
JD I went to local farmers in my area and talked them out of broken 6-inch aluminum irrigation pipe, then cut to fit - really worked well for the long lays- Schroeder

I used 26 guage HVAC ducting for my 6" runs. This isn't the stuff you find at Home Depot, but most reputable hardware stores carry the heavy guage stuff.
Joe

I got it there. but you need to pick and choose as atleast at the local store they had a mix of both.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Have you considered 6" S&D PVC pipe? I'm using 4" and very pleased with it, but will move up to 6" later this summer to increase the performance of my system. I can get 6" at my local Lowe's at a very reasonable price - much cheaper than metal.
Bob
Hi all,
sorry I couldn't get back right away.
thanks a bunch for all the help. Got lots a great tips!
Also got one from someone suggesting I check the local HVAC suppliers for spiral pipe, hmm...
At this point, I've spent so much money on the shop, and I've got such a short run that I think I'm going to try and get the spiral pipe locally, if not I think Penn State's got the best price right now on smooth metal pipe, I'll give them a call and let ya'll know how it goes. There's another place
http://www.extremausa.com/accessories/dust2.asp
that have the pipe I need that I might try. They seem to carry a full line of tools too though I've never heard of them.
Thanks again guys.

Smooth is best. Tom Work at your leisure!