Subject Author Posted Replies

Stanley Black & Decker
No, I said there are only eight people who don't have insurance that need and want it. Sure, I was exaggerating, but so are those who claim there are 40 million people who can't get necessary care. My...
19
19

oversize mailing box blues
When Swingman first got the Festool saw he and I tried it out. It is cool. Mostly quiet and very little dust with the Festool vac attached. As for it's best use I would not say that it would replace a...
37
37

low power drilling
Yeah, right ...
81
81

Frustration with MLCS Dovetail Jig Defects
Seems to work properly, after my repairs. However, there are some simple things they could to this to make to much easier to use.
10
10

Wow--old-time 24" planer for sale...wish I had the cash
Yates Wood Planer (Mercer, PA) http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tls/1639800248.html

Delta 34-670 TS blade alignment
I picked up a Delta 34-670 TS. The blade is way out of alignment with the miter slot and fence (.046 accross the blade). The trunnion bolts are are to get at. It looks like it might be easier to...
2
2

### Nail gun art
I really don't think it was anything that complicated. The guy shooting the nails, and the Mona Lisa could have been (and probably were) shot seperately. I also doubt film was involved.
25
25

Sliding Medicin Chest Mirror (help)
Okay, it's not a medicine chest yet. Newly remodeled bathroom, hole in the wall centered above the sink, gorgeous mirror covering the hole in the wall. Standard medicine cabinet will not fit because...
4
4

OT: My Jeep is a superstar!
I know this is SO completely off topic but Check this out! Yesterday I was looking for tires and found that MY Jeep is on the headers of Dick Cepek's website. I got all excited and told the folks in...
8
8

What is it? Set 327
There *was* one -- but you had to click a text link to see it. Enjoy, DoN.
35
35

Suggestions for best school for spray finishing
I'm looking for classes in spray finishing. Basically I would like to learn to set up the gun and proper techniques to spray. Troubleshooting problems would be nice too. The ideal class would have...

O/T: Plan "B"
Was going to prepare a pasta dish this evening using ricotta that was in the fridge; however, it had been there too long. No ricotta, time for plan "B", developed on the fly....
5
5

CNC
I think you'd probably class it as still in the arts and crafts thing - cigar box guitar ...
16
16

Seal bottom side of wood bathroom vanity top or not?
As per previous posts, my wife insisted on replacing our old rotten wood vanity top with a new one which I am making out of stained white oak with multiple clear coats of West Epoxy on top and on the...
12
12

Blum Mini Drill
Looking to provide a multiple spindle head to a customer who has one of these buggers... Anyone have one with a multiple spindle head that can shoot me some digital photos? Not sure my customer has...
3
3