3m pro grade ultra flexible sandpaper

I hadn't seen the new (to me) 3M sandpaper before, interesting stuff:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/PRO-GRADE-PRECISION-7-in-x-4-5-in-150-Grit-Medium-Ultra-Flexible-Sanding-Sheets-28150PGP-UF4/205416148?N=5yc1vZbobkZe1fZ12kx
I've tried it on a plaster sculpture. It does what they say, ultra flexible and doesn't clog, washes right out, if you wet sand. Seems to me that it would be good stuff for sanding finishes on detailed work.
What's the red stuff like? Is it as good as this?
--
pentapus