$300 tormek

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this way.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

Must have been a short sale. Price of $299 no where to be found on Amazon.

Reply to
Tom

Funny thing is, it's on the best-selling tools list, where you almost never see it. So maybe it was $299 for a few hours...?

Reply to
eag111

So what's the story? When I looked at Amazon it was $399, and I couldn't find anything about it at woodnet.

Reply to
LRod

Correction. I found the thread at woodnet. Apparently the price only lasted a short time.

Reply to
LRod

Be sure to let us know if it actually shows up. Amazon has a nasty habit of not delivering when they make too good of a deal. I won't order from them any more.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Yep, I'm still waiting on the Freud planer knives (since September now)...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

And it's worth $199.00. Nice machine but their prices are insane.

Reply to
CW

Yeah, looks like it's 399 again. It went back and forth according to the woodnet thread. But it was back to 299 when I got it last night. I'm not sure what they're doing.

A few months ago, I ordered some bessey clamps (not the k-bodies) from amazon when they were having that $50 off $200 sale. I made three separate orders for the clamps and some bench dog router lift stuff. Got the coupon on all of them. They also threw in that $100 (not worth it) clamp rack for free.

This particular sale has happened before though. I'll be surprised if it doesn't go through.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

I got my $149 Dado King set, shipped free!

Reply to
B a r r y

How long did it take?

Reply to