$300 tormek

I noticed over on woodnet that amazon has the tormek for $299 again. I ordered one last night. Not sure how long the price will stay this way.
brian
Must have been a short sale. Price of $299 no where to be found on Amazon.

Funny thing is, it's on the best-selling tools list, where you almost never see it. So maybe it was $299 for a few hours...?

So what's the story? When I looked at Amazon it was $399, and I couldn't find anything about it at woodnet.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Correction. I found the thread at woodnet. Apparently the price only lasted a short time.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

And it's worth $199.00. Nice machine but their prices are insane.
brianlanning wrote:

Be sure to let us know if it actually shows up. Amazon has a nasty habit of not delivering when they make too good of a deal. I won't order from them any more.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

Yep, I'm still waiting on the Freud planer knives (since <last> September now)...
Duane Bozarth wrote:

I got my $149 Dado King set, shipped free!
B a r r y wrote:

How long did it take?
Yeah, looks like it's 399 again. It went back and forth according to the woodnet thread. But it was back to 299 when I got it last night. I'm not sure what they're doing.
A few months ago, I ordered some bessey clamps (not the k-bodies) from amazon when they were having that $50 off $200 sale. I made three separate orders for the clamps and some bench dog router lift stuff. Got the coupon on all of them. They also threw in that $100 (not worth it) clamp rack for free.
This particular sale has happened before though. I'll be surprised if it doesn't go through.
brian