3/4 hollow chisel mortising attachment for a Delta mortiser?

Is there a 3/4" attachment for the Delta mortiser out there somewhere? I did a quick search of the usual sources, but only found CMT with a 3/4 diameter shank. Unfortunately the Delta has a 5/8 shank. I'd need to make a lot of 3/4 square openings (too many to chisel) and I'd rather do it in one shot, as opposed to using the 1/2" and scooting it over. Anyone know whether these exist? Thanks, Mark

Reply to
mark

I've picked up a few on ebay. it takes a while at the rate I lurk the 'bay, but I've gotten some good deals.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

Jeez, why is it I never think about Ebay??? Thanks

Reply to
mark

My Powermatic chisels have a 3/4" shank.

What about replacing your chuck with a 3/4" chuck?

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Would rather find a chisel that will fit the existing chuck. But not ruling out the larger chuck.....

Reply to
mark

eBay has a bushing that fits a 3/4" shank bit the bushing allows you to use a

3/4" shank bit in the delta mortiser.
Reply to
Dan