3 1/4 HP Triton Router

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

Reply to
krw

Thanks for the heads-up. I wish I was ready to buy one--that sounds like a good deal.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

What diameter is the shaft ?? 1/4 or 3\8 ??

Reply to
Peter

1/2"
Reply to
Robatoy

I'm interested but I don't see it on sale? I see it for $300. Is the sale over?

Reply to
Jack Stein

Yup. Last day was 2/10.

Reply to
krw

I think I just got an E that its on sale at Grizzly as well.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the

2-1/4 HP unit.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

I found the same thing. One thing I did find though, was their advertisement for shipping to Canada. More and more American companies are realizing there's a viable market up here ready and waiting for them. In the past, it's been a royal pain in the butt when we've been unable to get American products or to have to jump through all sorts of shipping and payment hoops to get American supplied products shipped up to Canada.

The *next* barrier to eliminate is the sizable price discrepancy between products sold in the US and the same products sold in Canada.

Reply to
Upscale

IIRC, the 2.25 got better reviews than the 3.25.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

The Woodcraft March flier has the 3-1/4HP Triton router for $190 and the

2-1/4HP model for $160.
Reply to
krw