3 1/4 HP Triton Router

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

Thanks for the heads-up. I wish I was ready to buy one--that sounds like a good deal.
Bill
What diameter is the shaft ?? 1/4 or 3\8 ??
Peter Australia

1/2"
On 2/8/2011 8:09 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I'm interested but I don't see it on sale? I see it for $300. Is the sale over?
--
Jack

Yup. Last day was 2/10.

I think I just got an E that its on sale at Grizzly as well.

I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the 2-1/4 HP unit.
RonB

I found the same thing. One thing I did find though, was their advertisement for shipping to Canada. More and more American companies are realizing there's a viable market up here ready and waiting for them. In the past, it's been a royal pain in the butt when we've been unable to get American products or to have to jump through all sorts of shipping and payment hoops to get American supplied products shipped up to Canada.
The *next* barrier to eliminate is the sizable price discrepancy between products sold in the US and the same products sold in Canada.
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:16:03 -0800, RonB wrote:

IIRC, the 2.25 got better reviews than the 3.25.

The Woodcraft March flier has the 3-1/4HP Triton router for $190 and the 2-1/4HP model for $160.