23g pin nailers

I'm in the market for a new pin nailer. What I'd *like* is one that shoots headless pins as well as ones with the little heads and also has dry-fire lockout. I've found one or the other, but not both in the same gun. Anyone aware of one? Thanks.
JP
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:04:40 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique

This is what I use ...
Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge headless pinner / brad nailer
http://www.floydtool.com/cpb2350.htm
HTH Lenny
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 16, 6:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I've heard good things about them. When you run out of pins, though, does it still fire - or does it lock out? I'd like one that locks out, rather than keeps firing and denting the wood.
JP
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:26:37 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique

It will lock out when there are a few pins left (not really sure but I think six). The nice thing is it has a feature where you can press in on a tab to bypass the lockout and fire the remaining pins. It also has a handy air blower built in.
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 17, 5:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks a lot, Lenny. Sounds like just what I'm looking for.
JP
Add pictures here
✖