Subject Author Posted Replies

Leon's Cabinets - Plus
I still can't reply on Leon's thread. ... error message. Karl wrote: describe your sterling work, Bubba. Leonized. Leonated. Leonism. Leonogical (Leonogically). Bubbalated: When applicable, a...
16
16

OT: little humor
Sitting together on a train were Pres. Obama, George W. Bush, a little old lady, and a young blonde girl with voluptuous breasts. The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later There is the...
1
1

Bi-fold closet doors
Want to install bi-fold doors (4 panels total) on a closet 4 feet wide but only 59 inches high. Standard doors are all 80 inches. While I've taken off a few inches off the width in the past, I've...
5
5

Rosewood handle repair: Stanley Plane
I picked up an old Stanley #4 on Craigslist for 10 bucks (someone's grandpa 's old plane). It has plenty of rust, but I think when it's cleaned up it w ill be a very nice replacement for the one that...
7
7

starting ww business
After 34+ yrs, layoffs to numerous to mention, big economic downturns, I was laid off my SW engineering job. Thought it was ironic since the economy is supposed to 'be doing better'. I have mixed...
21
21

Differences Canada and USA
Well found this elsewhere brought a smile to my face Mark
7
7

Check this out. Drill press mod..
No this is not necessary, but it seemed like a cool idea... Drill press mod - by woodchuckerNJ @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community
11
11

eWoodShop - BR Remodel 2014
Job description was adding two closets, and an over the window wall cabinet for storage, in a 90 year old house, while matching the crown, baseboard, shoe molding, and match the doors, and door trim,...
8
8

OT Medical Mystery
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man Walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that...

eWoodShop - Kids Under Stairs Playhouse
Couple of months back while doing a cabinet job in the neighborhood, I noticed that the stairs to the second floor, in this $1.2m abode, had the underneath opening/alcove exposed in the garage. I...
9
9

RE: O/T: Traffic Lights
Enough is enough. This was around my old neighborhood. Some unattended consequences of advances in technology. Lew
3
3

What is it? Set 536
I need some help with 3130 this week: Larger images: Rob What is it?
30
30

RE: O/T: Ohio weather
If I ever wondered why I left Ohio. Driven more miles on the turnpike than I care to remember. Some of them in conditions like these. Lew http://tinyurl.com/kyddf4q

The Curio Cabinets Are Done
The man I use for glass came today and installed the glass. He did a great job as usual.. image | Flickrlcb11211 | Flickr image | Flickrlcb11211 | Flickr image | Flickrlcb11211 | Flickr
18
18

Houston, Tx - Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14)
Houston, Tx - Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14) Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's Dog-Need Help Today (3/11/14) Rescue Refuses to Return Iraqi War Vet's...
21
21