2 Apprenticeships Available

Hi,
I have 2 slots open for a Woodworking Business Apprenticeship!
If you've ever thought of getting out of the Rat-Race and owning your own woodworking business then don't even think about trying to do it without going through this apprenticeship because you MUST plan for success and plan to have a profitable business "before" you do anything else!
FACT: NO Plan = NO Success, or in the case of your woodworking business, NO Money!
Here's a chance for you to learn from an expert how to start, promote and run your own profitable woodworking business; and for 3 more lucky people, tuition is absolutely, totally, free.
"This program truly is the quickest and easiest way to get started, get profitable, and stay that way forever!"
I need your help, you need my help, let's work together to get your business going! Go to this website to find out more about me and how you can become my apprentice.
Woodworking Business Apprentice
"It pays to learn from someone that's "actually" done it!"
Good luck!
PS - If you email me, I may not get your message for weeks, so go to the site if you have any questions.
Woodworking Business Apprentice
I'm sooo interested! If only your links worked I would be one click away from owning my own woodworking business...

Um, Ray? Don't you already own your own wooddorking business?
I just filled out his web apprenticeship form with a long line of obscenities! Man, that was fun! Maybe he'll get the point. I think I'll submit another form just to make sure! Hell, if anyone else wants to join in, click his link and go to the bottom of the page and click on "agreement form" then proceed to fill in your own obscenities where it says "name" "address" etc. What a hoot! --dave

Seems to me I recall you wrote previously:
wrote:

Goddammit! You said it would never be repeated! How many friggin' lifetimes are you talking about?
Now shut up and go away.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Well, you know fruit flies live for what, 2 hours? So, in fruit-fly lifetimes, he has been pretty restrained in his postings.
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
This is a fun way to reply to twits like this:
http://www.friedspam.net
<scumsucker usener spammer crap omitted> Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin