1969 Craftsman metal table for a table saw

My father bought a 10" Craftsman table saw in in 1969, that I later inherited. The saw works perfectly.

However the Sears support that the saw sits on is giving me a problem. The support has a system that lets you raise the saw to provide a stable platform when you are using the saw. At some point in the last 50 years the one of the wheels shaft was bent. The problem is the wheels no longer swivel.

Does any one have any suggestions on where to get the steel wheels?

I have a large garage with a lot of toys, so when not in use the saw gets rolled to the wall.

How can I go when the wheels don't roll because of the bent shaft on the wheel?

Reply to
Keith Nuttle