$100 K clamp set is back

A couple years ago I think it was Amazon that had the 4 Bessey K clamp set for 100 bucks with free shipping, two 24s and two 40s. Well, Woodcraft has their version of the Besseys for the same deal this weekend. I have some of the Woodcraft version and they are essentially the same as the original Besseys, though the handles are not as nice. The $99.99 price is good till June 26th (with a while supplies last caveat) but free shipping ends Monday.
-Kevin

When I first read your subject line I said to myself:
Who the heck is going to spend one hundred thousand dollars on a set of clamps?
I know you can never have enough, but...
"DerbyDad03" wrote
When I first read your subject line I said to myself:
Who the heck is going to spend one hundred thousand dollars on a set of clamps?
I know you can never have enough, but... ================ I had that first response too.
But I do that sort of thing all the time. I have got into so much trouble in my life by being so damn LITERAL!
On Sat, 29 May 2010 20:51:30 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Well, it comes with a shop to put them in ;)
-Kevin
DerbyDad03 wrote:

lol I thought the same thing. Was thinking it was some kind of clamp set for the woodworking equivalent of an audiophile. :)
Jon

Please post a link - I looked at the site and didn't see them on sale. Thx

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2005903/30188/Woodcraft-Parallel-Clamp-Set.aspx
They are not the Bessey brand of course...
Regards,