1/2" panel in a 1/4" groove

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

No actually I do something totally different. If I see a potential problem I price the job so that I either scare the customer off or I end up being rewarded by getting the job. Doing what the customer says is all done in agreement only before any prices are quoted or work is started. No changes after that with out price changes. So far I have only had a couple of customers in the last 14 years that I wish I had not gotten mixed up with. No complaints with that record.
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:19:11 +0100, Leon wrote

Unless you call yourself a consultant, and then you decide what they are bloody-well going to have and if it's different from what they think they want, you charge 'em more for the privilege of being educated.

if you are capable and the customer understands the advantages/disadvantages you either do the job or some one else will do it.
Basically you have restated what I have mentioned in other posts.