Zanussi dishwasher just stops

My Zanussi dishwasher, model DW925, has suddenly decided it would be a good thing to stop near the end of the program. It finishes the wash and rinse cycles OK, but during the drying cycle it stops and buzzes, clearly waiting for a signal that never arrives. If I move the program on a bit by hand, the buzzing stops and the program finishes properly about 7 or 8 minutes later, with everything properly washed and dryed. Anyone got any ideas as to what it waits for please?
Regards, Gary Wooding

section
is
valve
not
Now it sounds as though one of the fill valves or the drain pump are faulty. When the door is opened, is there water still in the bottom of the tub ? And is the machine hot inside ?

the
rinse
manually
water
faulty.
The tub is empty, and hot.
--
Regards,
Gary Wooding

wash
buzzes,
program
properly
dryed.
the
that
has
Weird why it seems to be washing OK, but not going through the rinse properly. I take it all the soap is being dispensed alright and the salt and things seem to be being used ?
The only other thing I can think of now, is that there is a second valve for the rinse cycle water, but this is unusual as the machine normally fills from one valve for any cycle.
It could also be a timer fault. The machine should give one good rinse in hot water then use the residual heat from it to dry the dishes. But you say the tub is hot and empty so it maybe a timer fault. If the switching for heater in the timer has burned out, then it will sit and wait for the thermostat to tell it to move on.
Time to get an engineer out to it me' thinks. :o(
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com