Zafira manuals

Does anyone have experience of any of these?

recommendations for manuals? For a 57 plate vehicle.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

Peter Twydell wibbled on Sunday 28 February 2010 17:14

I've bought various workshop manuals like this. Check the seller's feedback. It will generally be a dodgey copy but what else can you do?

All the 3 I've had have worked OK.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Same here - it's only a home-burned CD so don't pay more than a few pounds.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Can't comment on those directly but I did buy a download manual for a Pug

406 from an online source and it was completely pants' I bought it specifically because it said it had full wiring diagrams and I wanted to figure out the cooling fan circuit as the Haynes BoL just gave a generic circuit. It didn't have any where near a full diagram IIRC it seemed to concentrate on how to remove the radio. They did give me my money back though.
Reply to
malc

If you are prepared to pay for a legit copy then the new Haynes manual gives you most of what you'll need.

Brim

Brim wibbled on Monday 01 March 2010 12:34

seem to have become a dead duck. Hardly any new cars are covered and they're dicking about with books on horses and Jo Ramirez???

Reply to
Tim Watts

I've not tried them but I'd be interested to find out how good they are if you do go for one. I've just bought a secondhand Zafira/Astra Haynes manual on eBay. Good condition and about half the cost of a new one, but I'd happily go for one of these if the quality of photography is better than Haynes..

Reply to
Phil Presland