Wooden door frame kit

The wooden frame of my back door is suffering from dry rot at the bottom and I want to replace it. Are there door frame kits available or do I have to buy the wood and make my own frame? The door 'hole' is 200cm high and 86cm wide, the door itself is fine.

Cheers

Reply to
Robin Mayes

Measure it up and go to a proper timber supply company who should either have it in stock or get one in next day. About £35.

Reply to
Mike

Cheers for the qucik response!

Reply to