Wicks angle grinder blade - for concrete - out of true

Just fitted a brand new Wicks Angle grinder blade and it seemed to be wobbling. Check the ususal things - looks like the blade itself is at least 4mm out of true!! Is this normal for concrete cutter AG blades?

I've only used AG for cutting metal before and just checked one of those blades and it's bang on flat.

I won't be using the concrete ones anyway (pack of 2 and both are out of true). Seems incredibly dangerious to me.

Reply to
dave

Oops - I apologise to Wicks. It seems the disks are not bedding flat on the shaft. Can't see why just now - and the metal cutter ones bed easily!

Reply to
dave

That's the most likely. Going from thin steel slitting discs to thicker discs, the collar often needs to be turned around.

Reply to
Adrian