Wickes Web Site

Hi All

Wickes have finally updated their web site to include all their stock and the prices!

the el crappo B&Q site you can find individual plumbing fittings, screws, fence posts etc.

So now if you want to find the price of a sheet of 18mm plywood at 9:30pm you can!

This will make doing quotes so much easier for me.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks for that. Not all is on the site. They only show one boiler, and many power tools are not shown.

"We offer free, next-day delivery to mainland UK addresses for orders over £45. Morning delivery can be arranged for an additional £5"

Sounds OK.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They have the Good Ideas leaflets on-line too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes. Have a look at No. 48. Did you pose for the photo on the front page?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, I haven't looke, and I never.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Is this the source of your heating 'tips'?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Much better than before.

But whats the buy over £45 and free delivery. I want the very large bales or compost, something like 160 litres and 2 for £10. Went to the compost section only 1 item listed and that only available in store.

I would have been intested if it was free delivery.

I suppose its still better than the B&Q wesite.

Reply to
boyoboyo

Alleluyah! Thanks for the info. David

Reply to
Lobster

Thanks for that Dave, very handy.

Reply to
timegoesby

Richard Cranium, I use money for tips, as I am a big tipper.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Instead of giving your money away needlessly, why not invest in some decent tools? Then you wouldn't have needed to tip the plumber who fixed the leak you caused by cutting that plastic pipe with a hacksaw. BTW, did the neighbours sue? We never did hear the end of that sorry tale.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I wonder if he painted over the gas tap so they couldn't turn it on....

Reply to
Andy Hall

My God. He is drivelling on about all sorts of disjointed nonsense. Very sad indeed. He will be using his loafers today. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Loafing everywhere.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel