Why is this super duper Aldi jigsaw

better than me Bosch Green jobby?

More easier to guide,more accurate,its far cheaper and the blades are cheaper,slightly heavier.

:-P

Reply to
George

erm! make that Lidl. :-)

Reply to
George

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

I've had a few lidl tools over the past and can't fault them for DIY

Reply to
Sarah

Well I had some laminate to put down,the job came up earlier than expected so had go out and buy a Bosch effort and couldn't wait for the Lidl effort to arise. The bosch had to be returned because it was vibrating something chronic...too iit back for an exchange and that was the same so got me money back. Put the job off till tomorrow so Im hunky dori now. ;-)

Reply to
George

The expensive computer keyboards are, though!

Reply to
Roger Mills

because it has a cast sole plate, and the Bosch green jobbies are generally pretty poor?

Reply to
John Rumm

Mines a lide chepi it confuszes letrz up n all ;-p

apologies for first sloppy post, I was painting my nails.

Reply to
Sarah

At least you were doing it yourself. :-)

Reply to
Rod

Because when it comes to jigsaws, Green Bosch isn't much good (Blue Bosch is)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

do you paint them before you hammer them in or after?

why?

[g]
Reply to
George (dicegeorge)

Only cos' I couldn't get to the nail bar today as I've got a sniffle ;-p

Reply to
Sarah

Cheeky ;-p (after)

Reply to
Sarah

Don't you like the steel finish then?

Comes to something when ya want to paint the nails.

Reply to
George

Yes it is rather good isn't it? :)

You could always spend another =A380 odd and get a Makita or Bosch Blue :P

Still, Bosch jigsaw blades are excellent, I use T101D which is a good all rounder.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C ukdiy

Yes it is rather good isn't it? :)

You could always spend another £80 odd and get a Makita or Bosch Blue :P

Why? the floors done I have no use for it now for god knows how long? hence why I only wanted a cheap one ie £23. Saved meself oodles of poke.

Still, Bosch jigsaw blades are excellent, I use T101D which is a good all rounder.

£2.95 at lidl for a set of 10 blades.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
George

I use my jigsaw enough to wear out Bosch blades.

Do you think Lidl's monkeymetal blades are going to be a good buy for me? Apart from longevity, Bosch also offer a wider range of tooth patterns, which allows you to use the most appropriate tooth for each cut.

(I've no hands-on experience of Lidl's jigsaw blades. However I'm extrapolating from using their bigger sabre-saw blades with the mounts cut down to fit a Bosch firewood saw that's hard to find blades to fit. Even for hacking up firewood, they're less than impressive.)

Reply to
Andy Dingley