Whoops B&Q!

See here for an article in my local paper.

Broadback

HTF do you rack up =A320k on a B&Q kitchen?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

The message from " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" contains these words:

I wondered that. We have a B&Q kitchen, but it only cost a grand or so, and that was including the sink, taps, floor etc. Of course, I'd never trust someone else to fit it - perhaps that's where we got it right and they got it wrong.

Reply to
Guy King

Buy a £40k kitchen in the half-price sale of course

Reply to
Tony Bryer

It's the pelmets and decor panels that pile on the £££

Owain

Reply to
Owain