Which trusted traders?

As I can no longer do a lot of D-I-Y I thought I would try them. Given is a go twice, no results. anyone had any luck with them? Doubtful here as you all do it yourselves!

Reply to
Broadback

Where are you based?

Reply to
GB

I got some useful contacts from:

The advantage of this site is that it doesn't charge traders (or you) [1] so has no vested interest in massaging reviews, nor do traders have a disincentive to "bid" for jobs that are too small.

tim

[1] whether that is a viable long term business model is open to question, but use it whilst it lasts
Reply to
tim...

Thanks - I've given them a go for some roofing work. Being able to specify in writing is a plus, hopefully.

Reply to
RJH