Where to buy door matting

I want to put down some matting in our hall entrance which is the same material (or similar) to that of a doormat - the brown bristly stuff.
I'll need a piece about 5ft by 4ft approx.
Anyone know where I can buy this stuff?
Thanks

A carpet supplier. It is available in varying thicknesses to match your carpet thickness, if you are butting it up to a carpet.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Dave D wrote:

Have a look at (watch the wrap) http://adserver.adtech.de/?adiframe |2.0|289|79542|1|1|KEY=pcode4665002;targe t=_top;orda48035
Or do a google search of matting/mats,fibre/coir/coconut-uk suppliers
A closet gymnast? ;-))
Brad.