Where to buy door matting

I want to put down some matting in our hall entrance which is the same material (or similar) to that of a doormat - the brown bristly stuff.

I'll need a piece about 5ft by 4ft approx.

Anyone know where I can buy this stuff?

Thanks

Reply to
Dave D

A carpet supplier. It is available in varying thicknesses to match your carpet thickness, if you are butting it up to a carpet.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Have a look at (watch the wrap)

|2.0|289|79542|1|1|KEY=pcode4665002;target=_top;ord=6148035Or do a google search of matting/mats,fibre/coir/coconut-uk suppliers

A closet gymnast? ;-))

Brad.

Reply to
Boaz