cut to size door matting

I get a zillion hits for on line supplies but do any of the sheds still do this?

The last lot came off a roll at Homebase but not found on their current site.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Do you mean coir matting?

(coconut fibre I think)

AWEM

I get a zillion hits for on line supplies but do any of the sheds still do this?

The last lot came off a roll at Homebase but not found on their current site.

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

Coconut fibre certainly. Coir? Conventional stuff you wipe your wellies on. I am setting out the new floor tiling and want to know if I need a special size mat well. My recollection is that off the roll it is 17mm deep which suits 10mm tiles nicely.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In article , Tim Lamb writes

Have just done this myself; the matting was 1m wide. I got it from Blyth And Wright in Sheringham, Norfolk. Unfortunately I don't think they do online sales.

Reply to
Chris Holford

Apparently, they've just had a sad death in the family, so even less likely to.

Reply to
GB

I got some last month for this very purpose from Abbey Carpets -

Seems good quality, no delivery charge.

17mm thick. I made sure the mat well was just a bit narrower than the specifed 1m width to allow for tolerances, and 1 tile deep (60cm). Got 2m length to gave me 3 mats. That should see me out :-) Cuts easily - Stanley knife from the back.
Reply to
gordon

OK chaps. I just wondered if anyone had bought some from a shed recently. Plenty available on line.

Reply to
Tim Lamb