Where to buy a Honeywell CM 67 RF programable stat?

Hi,
Where is the cheapest place to buy a Honeywell CM 67 RF programable stat?

Unless you can get generous trade discounts elsewhere, I would recommend RKM Heating Controls at http://www.rkm-heating-controls.co.uk/index.html
I bought my (non RF) version from them - and they were cheaper than places like PlumbCenter - even after paying postage. Be aware that you'll have to send a cheque because they're not geared up to deal with credit cards.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

They don't appear to be geared up with producing web pages either. The site doesn't work with some browsers and even with IE many of the links don't work.
--
Alan

special offers section:-
http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Specia l_offers_202.html
http://tinyurl.com/2w5sp
Neil

RKM Heating Controls are doing them for UKP68.29 +VAT, or UKP71 + VAT for the Optimum Start version. Their phone number (in case you can't access their web site, as someone has suggested) is (01954) 261855
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Fair enough. No one had posted a price, so I thought I'd start the ball rolling.
Neil

I bought mine in PlumbCenter - was the best price I could find some 18+ months ago.
Good bit of kit BTW.
--

Regards.

Nick Pitfield ( snipped-for-privacy@nickpitfield.com)

Like others on here, I bought my CM 67 RF from RKM Heating Controls a month or so ago about 85 quid all in. Good service and price, even if the web site could do with an overhaul.
Jules