Where can I download the Building Regulations?

Does anyone have a link as to where I can download the Building Regulations, or are you going to tell me that I have to pay for them? ;)

I can't seem to find them in this link:-

Jason Hallway

Tony Bryer

and the Scots/N Irish & Eire links are on this page too:

Does anyone have a link as to where I can download the Building Regulations,

link:-

Gel

link:-

long winded docs!.You might find one of the many guides to the regs more useful e.g The Building Acts and Regulations Applied, (ISBN: 0582274494) Barritt, C.M.H.

cheers Jacob

Reply to
normanwisdom