Where can I buy a 5/8ths inch washer?

I need a couple of 5/8ths inch washers for my bath taps. I've tried Homebase & B&Q, a load of small local shops and a plumbers merchant but with no joy. Can anyone tell me what type of shop I should be trying - or where I can get one by phone / over the net?
Thanks,
Michael
On 6 Oct 2003 01:06:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Michael D) wrote:

Screwfix do a tap washers pack - I bought one about 3 months ago and I seem to recall that it has 5/8ths washers in (amongst several other common types).
http://www.screwfix.co.uk
You'll be spending the best part of 20 quid for the washers pack by the time you've paid postage.
PoP
Michael D wrote:

If hard to get; sandpaper down to size (a bit tedious but maybe less time than driving somewhere) a larger tap washer. OR: Make one out of one (or a few) layers of an old leather or plastic belt (the kind that holds up trousers). Terry.