Where can I but a Grohe shower valve at the best price?

I have in mind a Grohe shower valve and hand spray but am finding them very expensive.

Does anybody know where I can buy Grohe components in the UK at best prices, or recommend any other good shower valve manufacturer?

I have been looking at the Grohe 'Avensys' Dual Shower Mixer

Reply to
Peter

Obviously I don't know what price you are being quoted but if you googe "Grohe Avensys" (with the speech marks) it brings up 34 places that show it, most stating that their price is the best!

has one at £159.00 but not sure if this is the exact model you're after.

HTH

John

Reply to
John