What constitutes reasonable wear (cordless drill)

Page 3 of 3
IMM wrote:

That's what I meant - PPP = PP Pro. Very similar, but significantly lower battery capacity than the other two (PP Pro = 1.5Ah, Erbauer 1.9Ah, Axminster White 2.4 Ah (and NiMH to boot).
So if I was going to go for one of those, it wouldn't be the PP Pro, it would be the Axminster tool.
--
Grunff

Well, maybe compromise and let her sit on the drill occasionally?
Sorry, I'll leave now...
Darren - waiting for s...l...o....w.... sparc 4 to compile something