What constitutes reasonable wear (cordless drill)

Look around. Good DIY/light pro tools are available. PP pro come to mind

PP Pro then

Reply to
IMM

That's what I meant - PPP = PP Pro. Very similar, but significantly lower battery capacity than the other two (PP Pro = 1.5Ah, Erbauer 1.9Ah, Axminster White 2.4 Ah (and NiMH to boot).

So if I was going to go for one of those, it wouldn't be the PP Pro, it would be the Axminster tool.

Reply to
Grunff