Weathershield Primer

There are so many health & safety warnings printed on the tin that I think it should come with a free spacesuit for protection! I'm put off using the stuff now.

Yes, but it doesn't necessarily follow that something which is poisonous to things undesirable on our walls is also poisonous to us. Antobiotics for example kill (some, most) bacteria but are, basically, non-toxic for mammals.

On 21 Jul 2003 11:36:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

That depends on your interpretation of "non-toxic".
If you swallow a whole tin of an antibiotic I don't think it would do you a whole lot of good.
And besides which, though antibiotics have certain medicinal qualities it is not recommended you use them except as prescribed by the doctor. Reason being that they have the ability to nuke certain bacteria which your body relies upon to survive. That can temporarily lower your defences against other diseases.
Andrew