Weather station

Not if you don't have a "smart phone".

Reply to
Frank Erskine

My local weather station is about four miles away too. In fact, once I step out of my front door, onto the road, I can see the hill where it's -erme- stationed.

So whyowhyowhyowhy do the BBC insist on giving me my 'local' weather report from a station 34.5 miles away, where they generally experience entirely different conditions?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

In message , Mark wrote

No but it predicts what the wind speed and rainfall will be on 3 hour basis for the next 7 days. It predicts: Temperature Risk of Precipitation Pressure Sunshine duration Humidity Wind Speed

Reply to
Alan