WC or bidet?

Hi folks

My WC has started behaving oddly. When I flush, the water jet from around the rim starts climbing back upwards and spills and spatters around the top of the rim and the toilet seat. Any ideas on what would cause this?

Thanks

Reply to
Local hero

Java Jive

Scale build up? You should post a video. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

What? Might me hard to explain why his Blackberry is in the toilet.

Reply to
Graham.

I can assure you there is no limescale in my back passages! But I will start to explore for blockages elsewhere. Many thanks.

Reply to
Local hero

Graham. wrote in news:jvur299gkc6602sd5m4ifouo34gf0q6j7p@

4ax.com:

Switch off the Anti Gravity device!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Well, I ran a hose jet back up around the inside of the rim, and - sorted! Whether a build up or a sudden block, who knows!

Reply to
Local hero