Washing Machine conditioner siphon overflows

Hi, I have an Indesit washing machine with a standard draw for conditioner. It has one of those weird siphon things where the water fills the conditioner part of the tray, and the whole thing gets sucked up then down a little tube.

The thing is that it is rarely disappearing any more, and instead I get a puddle of water on the floor and the entire conditioner reservoir is full of water. This didn't used to happen.

I have of course checked all parts of it are clean and unblocked. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
Phillip Brown