Wardrobe doors

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some cupboard doors similar to the plain panelled type sold at B&Q? The problem is I need them to be 78" x 24" and unfortunetly the B&Q variety only go up to 72". I will also require some 15" high x 24" wide doors to match for an upper cupboard above the main wardrobe.
Ta! Richard