WANTED : Volex MCB's

I'm looking for some Volex MCB's, as recently sold by Screwfix, but the design has changed and I need the older style.
See
http://www.sbriggs.plus.com/volexmcb.jpg
I need some of the style on the LEFT (wide toggle). Need a VB32, a VB10 and a VB06, if anyone has some spares kicking around or knows which distributors stock the volex range.
Cheers
(watch the obvious spam trap if replying by email)
--
Steve

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but apart from the fact that they look slightly different, they are mechanically compatible - i.e. they fit. Is it for aesthetic reasons you need the older style?
Hwyl!
M.

of a DIY bodge! I bought the CU kit set from SF and a three extra breakers as I needed one extra, and two different ratings.
Having finally gathered enough round tuits, and put the required configuration together, I find the 3 extras are a different style to the ones supplied in the kit. I note the latest catalogue shows the all the Volex stuff being of the later design (my 3 extra's), while the Wylex MCBs appear to be identical (apart from labelling) to the older Volex style. I suspect Volex have been cost-cutting and changed MCB supplier. The older ones are definitely "nicer".
In fact, looking in CEF, Old Volex = Crabtree style New Volex = Proteus style.
--
Steve

I have some that were bought in around August which I forgot to send back when the Volex RCBOs turned out to be Type C, so I went with Contactum.
I don't have a 10A, I'm afraid, but I have several 6A, 16A and 32A, if that's any good. What is the 10A one for? Perhaps a 6A or 16A would be fine for it?
If do you want them, let me know what the distinguishing features are so I can check they're the right ones.
You can have whole the lot (probably around 6 or 7, IIRC) for a 10 donation to Amnesty International.
http://www.amnesty.org.uk/jd/donation
Christian.

Steve