Wallpaper removal

Of course water is wet Dave, it's very wet, when I have a bath I get out wet. When it rains I get puddles outside - unless of course I get a special type of rain. bob

Reply to
bob

I have heard of dry ice and dry wine, but never dry water?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Powdered water, they invented it for the space program. It never really caught on as they could never work out what to add when you mix it ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Dehydrated water is taken as a joke , but wouldn't the salts and minerals to add to distilled water be dehydrated water? Can envisage lots of processes where distilled (pure) water is obtained, drinking this and only this would it eventually make you unhealthy (IANAD)? So the salts and minerals could be added to it to make it the same as drinking water. I realise it is a special case and it has a lot more salts and minerals than normal but is something like Dioralyte not dehydrated water.

Reply to
soup

Isn't easier to remove the plaster from behind the wallpaper, then roll the wallpaper up for reuse and put fresh plaster on the walls? It remove the need to use all that polyfiller on the cracks too.

Reply to
Richard A Downing

Surely the wetness of water depends on it's moisture content?

Dave

Reply to
david lang

You could carry it in a smaller container if you dehydrated it first.

Reply to
Ophelia

I am working on using dehydrated water for wallpaper removal, it will make the bucket lighter. bob

Reply to
bob

I am working on using dehydrated water for wallpaper removal, it will make the bucket lighter. bob

Reply to
bob

I am working on using dehydrated water for wallpaper removal, it will make the bucket lighter. bob

Reply to
bob

I am working on using dehydrated water for wallpaper removal, it will make the bucket lighter. bob

Reply to
bob

I am working on using dehydrated water for wallpaper removal, it will make the bucket lighter. bob

Reply to
bob

It would be lighter still if you didn't use 5 buckets

Reply to
Ophelia

For some reason I am reminded that Alexander The Great was the inventor of the world's first portable timepiece. He had discovered a fabric dye, which changed colour according to the number of hours of exposure to daylight. He and those closest to him developed the habit of wearing a piece of dyed fabric tied around the wrist, using which they could make a rough and ready approximation of the time of day. The device was called, of course, Alexander's Rag Time-band.

Reply to
Homer2911