Vokera Combi

I have a Vokera Excell 80SP Combi boiler, it has now stopped giving us hot water. The temperature on the gauge is 20 Degrees C and the pressure is apporx 1 1/2.
Any ideas why no hot water?
TIA
Neil Saunders

Probably something wrong with it..
I thought this newsgroup was about people helping others with problems and advice, not t?*ts wasting time.

The problem is that you asked such an open question with no symptoms, how can you expect anyone to answer it. It's like phoning up a garage and telling them that the car doesn't go properly

--
geoff

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:25:41 +0000, N.C.S wrote:

Yep. ... The most important question is does it still do the radiators ? if so then 90% of it is working fine. The next most important quetsion is does it work the fan and gas when you turn on a hot tap? I suspect 'no' from you description of the display showing 20C. Then I'd guess it has to be the water flow detector.
How to fix it will be in the Servicing guide. The part won't be too expensive. less than 40 quid I would have thought.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk
It is, but at least give us a clue.

I had a similar problem on the exact same boiler and the guy said it was the diaphragm (sp?). Not sure what one of those does but it was dead cheap to fix.
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:54:26 +0000, simon weeks wrote:

That's the diaphragm in the water flow switch. I was not saure what mechaninsm this model has for water flow detection but thenonly likely diaphragm is in the water flow switch.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk