Vokera Excell 80 SP boiler.

Hi,

Wondering if anyone happens to have a pdf or the like of the user manual for this boiler? Just rented a flat that has one installed but no user manual. Any help greatly appreciated as it's cold and snowing :*(

Cheers,

Neil.

Reply to
Neil

I've look through my huge pile of boiler pdfs and there are no Vokera Excell 80s. In fact no Vokera anything.

Make sure the electric is on!

Chances are that this is a permanent pilot job unit. SO the standard procedure to light a pilot is to hold the pilot button in press the sparker and hold button in for about 20 seconds and then slowly release it.

Set any time switches are set on, and any wall thermostats are turned up enough.

Reply to
Ed Sirett