Van Alarms

A spate of thefts of tools from vans in the area - reported in the local news. I cynically suggested an alarm triggered by a PIR linked to a Pepper Spray.

Seriously though - what is best practice?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Van vault. Although I can drill the locks out in about 2 minutes the toe rags who break into vans probably cannot.

Reply to
ARW

Sound Bomb or Smoke Cloak?

It's probably a bit dodgy legally to use blank cartridge bird scarers.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog