V5C TRANSFER OF OWNER

Hi can anyone help me out here. i bought a vehicle from the UK and the v5c arrived in my name and address in Ireland. it now transpires that i need to sell it back. how can i change the name/address details again???? there is no provision for this on the form

Reply to
annmariekeeley

If you read the form, it will tell you exactly what to do when you sell the vehicle look at section 6 and the bottom of page 9 - and once the DVLA have received that information, they will send you a letter of confirmation.

Again, if you merely want to change your name amd address (and not sell the vehicle), reading the form will tell you what to do - look at section 6 - it's a common thing to do and it's simple

Have a look at

for further information - and this also applies in Northern Ireland.

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op