UPVC filler

Is there such a thing as UPVC filler?
I`ve got several old screwholes on a porch fascia board that want filling in.
I filled them in originally with ordinary frame sealer but over the years they have discoloured and attracted the dirt, making them unsightly.

Plastic screw covers, or plastic plugs used for filling spare holes in flat pack type furniture?
you might need to glue them into place - superglue should work
--
Chris French, Leeds