uPVC building materials?

I want to put a divider across my (very long) conservatory. It doesn't need to be solidly structural, it's really a barrier to keep our cats away from part of the conservatory.

I could do it in wood with clear acrylic sheets or similar, but it occured to me that a lightweight uPVC system, possibly similar to that used for some greenhouses, might do.

Having spent a rather frustrating couple of hours trawling through Google's offerings, has anyone experience of using a lightweight glazing system and any url's for suppliers?

Reply to
The Wanderer

never used em:-

secs googling = u need practice!)

Reply to
JimK

Thanks for your help, but I came across loads exactly like that, but none that gave a comprehensive listing of the structural components for greenhouses.

Reply to
The Wanderer