ukwhitegoods.co.uk

Has anyone used this siite.

Is access really as unreliable as it appears, or is it just me? Most of the time the site is coming-up as unavailable ! Even signing up was a nightmare.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

IIWY I'd take the hint.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

And yet it *appears* to be the real deal !

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Well I just tried it and it all worked perfectly!

Reply to
Malcolm H

Have used it quite a few times over the years, never with any problems.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ok, thanks for the comments. Guess it's a temp problem.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap