Two Jags, Two chins and now...

So you are Tracey Temple and I claim my £5......

Reply to
Andy Hall

Oh yeh. They all say that. Took them how many years?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Largely due to not rocking too many economic boats, abandoning all traditional labour economic policies apart from jobs for the boys, and reducing unemployment by getting all the dross off the dole and giving it a job enforcing some daft new legislation that the government has dreamed up.

The shit is about to hit the fan whichever govt gets in.

Of the three, the liberals seem least encumbered by ideology, but the Tories may have more sound business managers who can actually run things.

I am hoping to a Tory liberal coalition.

And never ever having to see Noddy. Big Ears and Two Shags Prescott on the box again.

Not to mention the three blind mice, And the rest of the Fat Slags.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah. The result of about 25 years of giving in to the unions, followed by

5 years of absolutely not.

The same is about to happen again, because we have had about 10 years or more of living off the prosperity that was built in the 90's, which has been squandered on make work and consultants and getting unemployment down.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

At least he's not corrupt like the others. He's just a bit dopey.

Try googling "f****it".

PS its not you.

Reply to
marvelous

I'm sure the cream cracker look alike Tory B Liar has the fullest confidence in him, just like his wife... errr....

Come to think of it, if your wife can't trust you, what sort of a treacherous rag would you be?

So there's a liar, a fool, a traitor and a con-man running things here. Compared to the Yanks, we are getting off lightly.

I don't know which is worse, keeping innocent men in torture chambers, without access to anyone, indefinitely; or letting murderers and rapists out to commit muder and rape all over again.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I know those Tories were terrible.

He gets thing done. This is non-story.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So it seems.......

Reply to
Andy Hall

You mean like sorting out a transport policy?

Or pehaps you mean like Part P? In this latter case, it would be better if he *didn't* get things done!

The main feature of his latest problems - as I see it - is that they re-inforce the fact that he has very poor judgement - which, in any outfit other than New Labour, would disqualify him from being a cabinet minister.

Reply to
Roger Mills

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

Anyone got a meathook and a lamp post handy?

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Roger Mills" contains these words:

Even Mussolini managed to do that.

Reply to
Guy King

Couldn't agree more.

Fairtrade. It's the only way forward.

Sadly, I can't see any prospective government having the guts to sort out the problems.=20

Jon.

Reply to
Tournifreak

Not really, it's simply commercial gloss.

There are other equally viable alternatives such as buying from supplier who deals direct with the farmer.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Fairtrade. It's the only way forward.

That's up to the consumer. It can't be imposed.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I have meat hooks and Spouse will make a lamp post.

But the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister probably would make regulations banning them.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yep.

Part P? Great thing.

All he did was shag some hussy of a tart. That is his business.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I hope so.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If he wants to shag some tart that is his business. It is a non-story.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

On government time, in a government building. Oh, and drive her around in a givernment car and probably wine and dine her on government money too.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Not on his employer's premises &/or in works time it's not.

I worked for BBC Television a bit ago and one year we were all warned just before the xmas party (!) that sexual activity on the company's premises had resulted in *instant* terminations in the past.

And that's not considering the possible claims for sexual harrassment etc when it all turns to tears (As turn it surely will).

DG

Reply to
Derek ^