Twin screened cable.

I've got similar to that 'in stock'. Which was really the point of my original post. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Think your stock would be OK, IIRC your were looking for braided screen rather than spiral. My experience of small cables with braided screens is that they aren't particulary flexible and tend to be "dead", ie take a bend and stay bent.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice