TV - restoration home

Anyone see that restoration home programme last night? I recorded it, seen first ten minutes. First thing that struck me, Caroline Quinton (what on earth is she doing presenting it ?) doing a very bad job of "acting" her lines. Still, most of these progs have some interesting bits in for us DIYers. I'll watch the rest tonight. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I thought it was quite good, i have a lot of respect for young blokes that think they can achieve anything they put their mind too and manage to pull it off most of the time, but was left wondering how he ended up with such an odd picky annoying misses.

-
Reply to
Mark

Hah ! She was paying for it !

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Dead right, their sizes were a touch incompatible too.

Reply to
brass monkey