Boiler cupboard vent size

Hello

Can someone tell me where I find out the required size for the vents in the door when a combi boiler is installed in a cupboard with a closing door?

thanks

Clive Long

Reply to
Clive

If its specified anywhere, it will be in the installation manual for the boiler...

You may well find that as long as you don't place panels closer than the specified minimum distances that there are no particular additional ventilation requirements.

Reply to
John Rumm

You'd need to refer to the maker's data.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What boiler is it? I may be able to find out for you if you do not have the installation manual.

Reply to
David