TV ariel and phone one gang socket availability?

Hi, I would like to buy a single gang socket with a phone and TC ariel connections. Does anyone know if these can be bought - will save me having to insert another box in the wall. A link would be great. Thank you.

Reply to
nafuk

"nafuk" wrote

I've used connectix modular system for this sort of thing before -

have an open single face plate that the required modules snap into. There are probably more aesthetically pleasing options around for the domestic market though.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

One of these

of these
of these
it all tohether, and bob's your uncle.

they have various other designs from plain white, full list of bits here

Toby

Screwfix have modular systems too.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

You might do better with a blank plate and an F barrel. This would give you a fully screened connection which tends to work better for digital TV.

I have one made like this but using an RJ45 socket instead of the phone socket.

Reply to
Michael Chare