Triton Unichrome Tower Shower

Hi, has anyone had experience of using the Triton Unichrome Tower Shower.

The local Pochin, has them on offer at 199.99

Example can be found on

says on there that is compatible with a combi system (which is what I have), but also mentiones "Recommend to have at least 1.5 bar pressure"

I have a vaillant 24KW Combi boiler and on there it says burner press mbar 5.1

Can anyone tell me if this shower would be suitable or not.

The only downside I can see is that it is not thermostatic, but that should not be too much of a problem, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Fitting should not be a problem as it just connets to the standard hot and cold feeds.

Thanks for any info

Gaffar

Reply to
Gaffar